Monday, March 11

New Bloggy Things

Ahhhhhh new blog.  First post.  There's so many things I want to do with this blog, so many directions I could take it in.  But I feel like I've done all those before-I have a Tumblr for my fandom stuff and a Tumblr where I chronicle the extensively disturbing nightmares I have.  I don't need a writing blog (though my writing, or at least snippets of it, will probably end up here). I guess, at the end of the day, I just need a place to be myself and talk about my life, because I don't do enough of it out loud.  I don't like sharing my problems with my friends, even my closest friends.  But here is so anonymous, so safe, that I'm probably willing to tell my stories and my problems.
I hate the way this post sounds.  I really do, but I've rewritten three times already and it just seems to get worse each time.  So I'm going to let the over-sweet and simplified language be, the terrifyingly complacent rhythm be, and hope you don't judge me to harshly.

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment